cable TV issues need to be handled by Rogers Cable Systems directly. If the below steps do not help, please Contact Rogers and speak to their customer service or technical support department.
Information Provided by Rogers.
Step 1: Restart your Digital Box.
- Unplug the power cable for the Digital Box from the wall socket.
- Wait about 10 seconds, then plug it back in again.
- Wait for the time to appear in the display (this may take up to 5 minutes).
- When the time has appeared, turn on your Digital Box by pressing the “power” button on the front panel.
NOTE: Make sure your TV is on the channel the box is tuned on. (Channel 3 or 4, Video Channel or HDMI channel)
If Step 1 did not solve your problem, go to Step 2.
Step 2: Reauthorize your Digital Box.
This will reset all your Digital and Pay-TV services, and you can do this automatically by following the steps below:
- Call 1-866-894-9962 and follow the voice prompts.
- Select your language.
- You will be prompted to enter your home phone number. Enter the number that is associated with your cable account.
- Your box will be reauthorized, and you will be informed that your box has been reset.
- Hang up the phone.
NOTE: It may take up to 30 minutes for the reset to take effect.