Internet issues need to be handled by Rogers Cable Systems directly. If the below steps do not help, please contact Rogers and speak to their customer service or technical support department.
Information Provided by Rogers.
- Adding a two-way splitter
- Moving your cable modem
- Changing/Extending original cable
- Adding an amplifier
- Network outage
- Test out your internet speeds on different websites or the Rogers SpeedCheck tool as connectivity between various websites may differ.
- Restart your computer or device.
- Restart your modem by unplugging the modem power cord (and router power cord if you have one). This can take up to 10 minutes for the modem to fully start up.
- Make sure all the cables are tightly connected.
- If you are on WIFI, try moving closer to the modem/router.
- If you are still experiencing a slow speed or connection issue, please contact us.